Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Activity Day!

Wow! Today was just the most perfect day for our Activity Day and Hot Lunch! We truly lucked out with the weather! Did you know 120 students and adults volunteered their time to help out with Activity Day?! Grade 5s and parents ran stations in the morning. Then, over 40 students from Robert Andrews helped out parents in the afternoon! It was so great to see some "old" students! Thanks to all the families that joined us outside for a picnic lunch! And then we ended the day with freezies, thanks to PAC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Wasney,
Field day was awesome!I had so much fun with Ryeland and Katie. One thing I really enjoyed was when we kept dropping the water balloon on the ground and it wouldn't break so it got more fragile and then Ryeland threw it at me and it popped all over me when I caught it! It was funny but I got so wet and I was cold for quite a while!

Kate