Friday, June 16, 2017

A "hole in one" week!

We were super busy with TWO field trips this week! We really wanted to test our science design projects, but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate! Our fingers are crossed for Monday!

Here's Braden's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

On Monday,
We went to UPuttz, IT WAS SO FUN, And the first place I went to was the mini golf, and I think I got 3 hole ones, but one of the hole in ones, I shot the ball on the 13 hole and It rolled out in to number 14 hole and IT GOT IN, and when I was finished I went to lazer tag, and I came in 6th place, which was pretty good but on of the rounds I stayed in one place and I would just shot people, and on the last game I played I think I came in first place I think. And then we went to skinner and I got soft vanilla ice cream, and It was so good. And when we got back we did are science design, and mine is an umbrella and it has a flat handle.
On Tuesday,
We did are fathers day gifts, for the mug that I'm giving to my dad, and on one side it has a weight on it, and the other side has (MMA)on it, and for the last side it has a (R). And  the one for my step dad, It has a (S)on it and for the other side It says (Bacon goes good with every thing) because he loves bacon and he has a shirt that says that, and for the last side it has a golf club on it with grass. And we had health, and my favorite thing about it is the... QUESTION BOX, because I can learn very good questions.
On Wednesday, 

We had are Robert Andrews tour, And I was in group (white) and we had Jackson as a tour person, and I'm most excited to do the  wood, because I love building thing, and I love the smell of wood, I also love using tools, like saws and stuff, and I'm also excited for gym because the gym is much bigger and it looks so fun. We had gym, and we played 3 activity's, -Number 1, soccer -Number 2,scooter ball -Number 3, spongee polo, And my favorite was soccer it was so fun.
On Thursday,
Father's Day cards!
We had BHS reads, and I was reading (the most dangerous things on planet) and its a super cool book, well if you wanna see the possible ways you can die from things like a tsunami, but whatever. And we did are farewell list and one of the places I want to travel to is (LA, CALIFORNIA)and one of the thinks I want to be when I'm adult is A CHEF, and a boxer as well.
On Friday,
We Had BHS reads, and I was reading a joke book and ill tell you one of the joke(what do you call a polar bear with head phones) anything he cant hear you, that's one of my favorite. And we had math, and just looking at it I thought I was genius. 

No comments: