Friday, June 09, 2017

A week of Field Trips!

We've been having lots of fun this week! The students handled two quizzes really well, started science design projects, and enjoyed 2 field trips.

Here is Rhyann's TWAS from her Kidblog account:

Monday-
Today we had a science quiz. It was way easier then the quiz review. I think I did well. But I am in sure about one of the questions. I think a lot of people did well on it. We had expert projects. I am doing Brent McMahon. I finished my power point. I just need to find some pictures. I am having a hard time finding labeled for reuse pictures. If you can help me please help. We had a lockdown and a fire drill. I think it is important to practice stuff like this so that if it really happens then we can be prepared. We were in music when the fire drill happened and  so some kids were glad that music was cut short. But I was sad.
Tuesday-
We had a math quiz. It  was pretty easy if you did your homework and if you did your work at school. I think that it was pretty easy. Did you guys think it was easy? We had gym and we are doing the baseball unit. We are learning how to hit when Mrs. Rand pitches it to us. It is a bit challenging to hit when it is pitched to you. But I like the baseball unit so far. Do you guys like the baseball unit. How many of you play baseball or softball outside of school. We started these farewell lists. The farewell lists will go on are posters that hang in the gym on the day of are farewell. The lists that we have to right about is. What we are thankful for an example is that I am thankful for is Clean water because we can go to the tap and get some water. But some girls have to walk six miles to get dirty water. Places you want to travel. I said Pairs, New York and Prince Edward Island. We had a lot more lists to write but here were two of them.
Wednesday-
We went to the zoo for a filed trip. I loved to see the animals there. My favorite animal was the cougars. Because  in grade four I reached about the cougars. I also liked to see the baby polar bears because when I went over spring break they did not have them yet or they did not want to come out and see us. What were your favorite animal that you got to see there? Did  you like to see the journey to church hill? I was happy to not see the snacks. I liked going to the nature playground for lunch. My mom left us a really nice comment. She said that we are really good and she wants to volunteer in are class again. My mom took me home early. we went to dollarma to get pool noodles. Then after that we went to McDonalds for hot fudge Sundays. the fudge just came out of the freezer so the fudge was really cold. When we got half way home I just remembered that I needed stickers  for my poster. And then when we got home we swam. I swam for about two hours then we got out and went to get Dyson. After we dropped off Dyson at home we went to Robert Andrews to pick a interment.
Thursday-

We started are science design. We have to make something that will cover are body and we have to be able to run and play and do other stuff and it can not fall of. my partner is Morgan. We are making an umbrella. But it is hard to make it. We had gym and we got to play baseball. Mrs. rand pitched for us. I hit it the first time but it was a pot fly. We had popsicles from Ms.Ross because are room was very hot. So thanks to ms. Ross for that.
Friday-
We got to go bowling if you were a patrol or peacemaker. We had to cut bowling short. We had a lot of fun. We had health and we were starting to talk about rules of the health. we had gym and we were doing stations. I was with Kate. We had a lot of fun. We had Twas as well. It is getting harder to do it because we have to write three things   and it is getting way harder to write about it. I love TWAS!    

No comments: