Friday, May 05, 2017

A week full of NATURE!

It was a beautiful week for the 30x30 Nature Challenge! We managed to get outside every single day! We even ate lunch outside today. We did lots of science, division, poetry, and finished off an art job this week! All of these pictures are from our class instagram account. You should follow us at: @mswasneysclass
Here's Carson's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Hi guys today I will tell you about my week but I will update you on everything I do outside since we are doing the 30x30 nature challenge.
Monday,
We got new spots and I made the seating plan ( and a few others) but anyway I am seating with Braden, Nicole and Dylan. This is good because this is the first time siting with a girl ether then Jace. We also had a Music Monday assembly, it was so lit because we played the songs that got us a gold medal in are WSO concert and after the songs we got a big appreciation from the rest of our school. Outside We did the Respiratory system and we had to count our breath and stuff like that.
Tuesday,
In science we started the muscular system and their  were lots of activities to do, first we had to hold a book straight out and it was so hard, then the next activity was a wall sit it was the best one, everyone got around minute but me Brogan, Jace and Carter W stayed up in-between  two minutes and Four and a half minutes. We also had gym, in gym we did basketball, it was so boring but after we got to play a game but we could NOT pass, it was so weird but it was still a game. Outside we went outside with our book buddies but I'm in focus group so I practiced for our new video 

Wednesday, 
We had art step 4 and for it we finally got to do the fabric part and we had to make circles with fabric, it was so fun but it was hard to cut the circles. We also had music, in music we had Mr. M (Mrs. Knolls husband) was in and we math music bingo it was so dumb because you would have to sing it the get a point. Outside we did division and it was the starting of our division subject. 
Thursday,
 We had outdoor gym and its so fun since Ms. Rand wasn't here and we played soccer the whole time. It was girls vs boys and it wasn't really fair since we won 5-0 and it was a great time and I got so close to letting a goal but I dove and it just hit my hand and hit the post then I got up and Kate was taking a shot I just went to the side and finally got a hold of it I booted it and we scored!!!!!!!!! We also did the nervous system and its so cool how you control your right side of body with the left side of your brain and the opposite for the right side. Outside we did acrostic poems, it is almost like a name poem
Friday,
We did a ABC poem and it so easy but I cant explain how hard it was. I got stuck for so long but I got a rhythm and it was so fun but I had to leave early because of focus group, one of mine is......
At
Baseball
Carson 
Dived 
Enthusiastically 
For
Georges 
Home Run

Yeah it took a long time, I hope that now you know what it is. We also had gym, in gym we did basketball and we practiced our dribbling and in the game we got to dribble and the teams were so unfair but my team won still( because Michael wasn't trying.) At the end of gym madlynne looked like she was hurt, it looks like she will be ok. Outside we did a division math sheet, its so easy but we have to do remainders and its hard to get used to.   

No comments: