Friday, May 12, 2017

A week of Basketball!

We've had a fun week at school! We were busy working on Mother's Day cards and gifts. We have officially started long division, and the students are really getting the hang of it! Today, BHS hosted the basketball tournament. There were a total of 19 teams playing! A BIG thank you to Mrs. Rand for coaching AND organizing the tournament!

Here is Nicole's TWAS from her kidblog account:

On Monday we had BHS reads I'm reading a book called I totally funniest a middle school story it's good so far. We also had Health we started it off with talking about Drugs and Alcohol. it's interesting but important. One more thing we had Weekend Wind Up I shared about going to toys R us I got a gift card from my party it was awesome.
On Tuesday we had Basketball practice it was not a good practice I got hit in the head by a basket ball and then I got a huge headache I had too sit out the rest of the time it was awful. We also did another page of handwriting it hurts your hand if you press hard but it was fun. One last thing we had the 30x30 Nature challenge we did class meeting it was fun all we did was play As the wind blows and talk about what our challenges were and what we need to work on. Then we got 10 minutes of free time it was fun.
On Wednesday we worked on our Mothers day Art we started on our cards they are adorable. We also had an assembly it was about sportsmanship we watched a video we did a draw we also sung to all the April and May birthdays I was one of them. One last thing we did our 30x30 challenge we sprayed our coasters (we made those for our moms) than we had too run too the flag pole and back it was such a good workout.
On Thursday we had science we started the circulatory system it was AWESOME. 2nd thing we did poetry we did another kind of poem we did a cinquain poem they are so fun. One last thing we did was our 30x30 Nature challenge we decorated our bags for our moms mine is cute. then we got free time. 
On Friday we had basketball tournament it was amazing we beat maple leaf 4 2 and we also played outside on the court it was amazing my mom came it was awesome. we also did TWAS that's where I wrote this super long thing it's fun. We also are having 30x30 challenge outside I don't know what we are doing but it's a Mystery.
Hope you liked this post make sure to comment BYE!

No comments: