Friday, May 26, 2017

A few "lasts" of Grade 5!

For a 4-day week, we sure packed lots in! Again, the weather cooperated so that we were able to go outside for our 30x30 Nature Challenge almost every day this week! We finished off the integumentary system in Science with a neat experiment for skin and temperature. The students are doing a great job with their expert projects so far. It's such a fun activity because they have full choice of everything - topic and presentation style. Plus, they can totally work at their own pace!

We signed out books from the library for the last time too! The next month will be full of "lasts" . . . we will showcasing all the things we'll miss on Instagram with the hashtag #goodbyebirdshillschool.

Here's Keaston's TWAS from his kidblog account:

on Monday we had no school and I went to a movie I watched diary of a wimpy kid the long haul it was awesome. I also played video games when I was at my grandmas. I also played with friends when I got home!
Tuesday we did roof top photos the guy who took the photo was super STRICT! we also did math and it was so HARD. we did 30x30 nature challenge and it was fun :)
Wednesday we did limericks it was sooooooo hard!!!!! we also had gym and I was supposed to go but Mr. l was sick:( We also did expert projects and I could not find any information on dantdm
Thursday we had gym and I finally went to gym it was sooo fun because it was my first gym class back! we also did math it was so HARD and boring. we also did expert projects and instead of dantdm I switched to Bugatti's because they are my favorite kind of car!!!!!

Friday  we had  hot lunch and it was McDonald's and  it was soooooooooo delicious! We also did 30x30 and I did not get free time sadly:'( we also did bhs reads it was boring ('-')





No comments: