Friday, June 26, 2015

Reflections of Grade 5

Today, we did a different type of TWAS . . . instead, the students wrote reflections about their year. Please be sure to check out the posts on Kidblog. There are so many great memories from Room 31! Here's Angela's . . .

This was the best year...well one of the best years i've had at school. Hmmmmmmm.....where should I start? I have an idea! I am going to first run through a few of my favourite things about our class.
Now, I might make mistakes with some of the things we did because I have a bad memory.
first of all....I LOVE ALL THE ART WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This year, it felt like every few weeks we got a new awesome art job to do by Ms.Wasney. I like the art ideas she comes up with so much because they are all different than the one we did the week before. Not just that but also that they are all cool and stuff but also because they are have different challenges in them. One thing may be hard for someone, yet for another person that is just plain easy. So by the amount of art jobs we did this year (I'm guessing 12) I think everyone got a chance to do something that challenged ourselves. We didn't just do that plain old kind of art that is just drawing, we also did art like optical illusions and some with water colour paint and much more. I am not even going to run through all the art jobs we did but I will mention a few...The birthday cake art was cool, the optical illusion art was amazing, and the earth day art was also very awesome.
Now i'm going to talk about the SMART board. Now this was every ones favourite, for me, not just because of the attendances, but me, Abbey and Aria got to do something special on the SMART board that no one else got to do was...........................Here I will give you a hint.... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) X10000000000. If you did'nt get it, here is a quick run through. Everyone else was at home because of the grade 5 farewell earlier and the 3 of us got to doodle on the SMART board. It just started with Abbey drawing a snake coiled around a tree, and then I tried to draw a dragon, but it sadly failed. Then I tapped on the marker option choices and I picked the creative pen. I chose the happy face one and I tapped the sceen and I saw a :) staring at me. Then Abbey and Aria joined, after about five minutes the whole screen was covered in happy faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we saved it as "Hi" but don't tell Ms.Wasney.
Now I'm going to share one of my favourite memories of school......
When me and Aria were milk selling on one of our very first days, I told Aria something funny and I didn't mean to but, She was drinking some juice and she sprayed it all over the room. It wasen't a pretty sight and luckily no one was there. We tried to clean it up, but I just kind of disappeared into thin air. It was weired, but I just had to bring up that funny moment.
Here are some of the things that will help me in the future......with some of my favourite sayings.
-Be kind to everyone, and everyone will be kind to you
-Give a man a fish, eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, she eats for life
-Be a friend, not a bully
-Two cats are fighting, one is bad, one is good. which cat wins? the one you feed. (you have to think about this one to understand)
Now here are some of the things I am looking forward to Robert Andrews-
-Meet new friends
-Join band
-Go to the art club
-Learn new things
-Try new things
-Get to know a new school
-Much more
I hope you like my last TYAS (This Year At School)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  :)  :)
-Angela

No comments: