Friday, June 12, 2015

A very quick week!

This week at school went by fast before you new it it was already Friday but the typing wont go as fast.
Concrete Poetry
On Monday we changed new spots first thing in the morning. Its always fun changing new spots because you don't know who will pick to sit beside you. That's my favourite part I am now sitting beside Matthew, Jason and Dobie. I like it so far. Right after new spots we had gym and we were playing baseball until Mrs. Palamar went onto the P.A. and said the school was now in LOCKDOWN. Sure enough everybody ran to the girls change room oh and don't ask me why we have to go into the girls change room I don't no why the boys can't go int there own change room. In the afternoon we went to Robert Andrews just for a visit I can't wait to go there everything looks like a lot of fun. On the way back we walked back but on the way there we took a bus.
On Tuesday we had a science intro about our new design project made out of newspapers and masking tape. We need to make something that will protect us from the sun. Matthew and I are partners and we are making a tent I no sounds kind of complicated. At the end of the day we started typing about Camp Arnes and we all had to say a lot I think Ms. Wasney knew that they were gonna be like 2000 or 1000 words long. First we did a rough draft on loose leaf and they were like 10 pages long that's the most I've written in a long time. We all had to type them at the end too. 
On Wednesday we started making our father's day art I hope dad doesn't read this just this part. The art is a mug with or dads  first initial with pointilism dots on it and they really look good I can't wait until he sees mine. Another thing we did  was build our science project a little bit. so far we just made the posts for the tent it will be pretty tough. Ican't wait to see what they will all look like when theyare all finished and done so we can test them outside and see how they do to keep the sun off our faces. I hope ours stays together.
On Thursday it was a pretty small class in the morning because there were lots of people missing and 4 people at the mini a thon. so there was like 8 people out of 20. We then started building our projects again but Matthew wasn't there because he was at his dads golf tournament. so I just built a few posts I don't think we will do our original design thought because I tried making one thing stand  and it didn't work out so good it just kept falling over with lots of newspapers stuck to it. So I think we will make a square base other than a round tent shape.
On Friday  we are just doing T.W.A.S right now. Then we are doing our science project I can't  can't wait finally assemble it. Then we will have our last library class then we won't be in the library anymore.
By Brett

No comments: