Monday, June 29, 2015

Life Lessons

Over the last few days, Room 31 students wrote some life lessons that they've learned from their years in elementary school. I think these will continue on with them into Middle School and beyond! Enjoy!

Abbey - Well, the human body, because when I grow up I want to be someone that digs up dinosaurs.

Adam - To always listen to other people's thoughts.

Aimie - Carry kindness around the world by being nice.

Andrew - Don't be a hypocrite, always knock on doors, don't be mean to ugly people because they might look good when they grow up (Kindergarten). Your real friends will help you when you feel down (Grade 2). Impossible is nothing (Grade 5).

Angela - I've learned to never stop trying your best for what's right. I have been trying to do my best. I also learned that don't be a bully, be a friend instead. Be kind to people . . . treat others as how you would want to be treated.

Aria - keep your hands and feet to self. Be a friend, not a bully. If you have more friends, it's more fun.

Brett - Try hard, listen well, walk quietly, and have fun.

Caeden - Be true to yourself and be kind to everyone even if you don't know them.

Dobie - Always listen to what you're trying to learn because if you don't, you won't learn anything. Impossible doesn't mean anything to me because you never will want to give up.

Jaedan MV - Be nice. Keep your hands and feet to self. Walk quietly in the halls. Share!

Jayden C - Don't shout in the school.

Jason - Always walk with "marshmallow feet" when you're in the halls, or else the doors will close.

Jessica - I have learned to tell all my friends not to run in the hall or they will bump into my wheelchair and hurt themselves or me.

Karley - Marshmallow toes - walk silently in the halls. I learned it in Grade 1.

Leif - Marshmallow shoes - when you had to walk really soft.

Liam - Be respectful, responsible, and safe. Don't be a hypocrite.

Matthew M - Be kind and polite. Use manners. Don't be rude. Sharing is caring.

Matt P - Try not to step on kids toes because I know it can hurt and maybe break or fracture them.

Sydney - Include everybody so that they feel like they belong.

Tyler - Marshmallow toes - walk quietly in the hall.

No comments: