Friday, May 29, 2015

A different week! TWAS by Abbey

Wow! I can't believe that June is just around the corner! We had a great week, and now we're all totally looking forward to camp! Thanks to Abbey for sharing her TWAS on our class blog this week! You can check out writing from ALL the students on our Kidblog site!

Hey guys I am back for another blog post!!!! So let me start okay.
On Monday we went to the Manitoba Museum!!! The reason we went there is because we were learning about the fur trade in Social studies. But first we went inside of the science gallery!!! I followed my friends to the different parts of it!! Went into the mirror maze, the pully chairs, the race track and the laser harp!!! I had alot of fun but thats when we had to go for lunch. After that the other class joined us following some other schools! After lunch we went to the museum to learn about the fur trade so we looked at a map and then we were split up into 2 groups!! I got to go with my friends!!! We got to touch furs, touch other items and learn about the fur trade!! At the last period of the day we went outside for 30x30!! We had to write about our field trip and what we enjoyed about it, what we would tell our parents about it and yea!!! I finished mine and we got to do free time!!!
Volunteer Assembly
On Tuesday for the whole day we had a substitute!!! The substitute is fun and he is really nice. Also when we went outside he let us have free time which we never get!!! The last thing we did that day at the first period was We had math but I was and five other people setting up the gym for an assembly!!!  So mostly we were kinda off the hook for math!!! But we had to set up the gym for the volunteer assembly!! Me and Jayden were in charge of doing  the insturments. We got them done in just a few  minutes so we had to help with the chairs. After that we had to get started on our math!!
Can you see 30x30?!
On Wednesday for the morning we had a substitute!! She is really nice so I like her as a teacher!! The last thing we did on Wednesday at the last period we went to library!!! Sadly we only have 2 more library classes there:(. I am going to miss the library!! I didn`t pick out a book because I couldn`t decide. But hey at least we get a more bigger library!!!
On Thursday at the second period we learned a new type of poem!! I already know this type of poem its really easy!! Its called a Haiku peom. This is how you do a haiku poem. ecah line needs to have a certain amount of syllables. the first line has to have five , then the second line is seven syllables and then five again!! I really did alot of them!!! The last thing we did at the very last period was a special art!!  The art we started yesterday is an optical illusion. We haven`t done the third step yet but soon we will. But these are the steps. 1 draw 6 lines on the paper like triangals but all of the lines need to reach the center. 2 draw smiley faces on some of the triangals and then color them in!! Tip: When ever a triangal is done skip the next triangal then do that!!
On Friday at the first period we are working on T.W.A.S!!! We aren`t working right now but we are working in the third period. But right now I have 562 words!!! The last thing we did on Friday at the second period we had Gym!!! We were working on our serves and rallys in badminton!! I think we are close to the end of this unit!! To be honest I kinda like badminton and I kinda don`t!!
We tested our blood pressure on Friday!
I hope you enjoyed reading my T.W.A.S everyone!! So please keep reading on and peace out!!!
-Abbey 







No comments: