Friday, May 08, 2015

30x30 Nature Challenge: Review



I think I like the 30 by 30 Nature Challenge. It’s kind of difficult because it’s getting cold, windy and only sometimes it’s nice out. Most of the time I go for walks with my dog or if it’s really nice out I’ll go on the trampoline. This Thursday was rainy so we couldn’t go outside, but only in the afternoon it was not rainy and really cold. 

I totally forgot to fill my sheet out for how many minutes I went outside for but I went outside for at least 20 or 25 minutes a day. I’ll try to remember what I did then I will try to fill it out! 

I think this 30 by 30 challenge is rated 4/5 stars in the cold weather and 5/5 in the warm weather!

By: Sydney!
Monday - field trip reflection!

Tuesday - Mother's Day envelopes!

Wednesday - Math & envelopes!

Friday - a chilly read-aloud!


No comments: