Friday, May 01, 2015

The first TWAS in May

30x30 Nature Challenge!
I really can't believe it's May already! The final 2 months of school will really fly by now! Today we completed Day 1 of the 30x30 Nature Challenge! Be sure to get outside over the weekend! Thanks to Brett for letting me use his TWAS from our Kidblog accounts!
This week at school went by crazy fast for some reason more faster than other weeks!!
On Monday we edited our pen pal letters on the computer. I had a few mistakes but no big deal. I can't wait to hear back from our pen pals from another school. I wonder if my pen pal is kind of like me. another thing we did  on Monday we started 3 by 2 multiplication and they were word problems I actually liked them because they were pretty easy and fun.
On Tuesday we started the day off with some list poems. At first when Ms. Wasney explained what we did I didn't really get it but after that I figured it out. It was pretty simple all you had to do is just make a list of your favourite things or really anything it just had to be a list. Another thing we had was Basketball in gym we just practiced shooting and passing it wasn;t the most fun gym class but it was okay.

On Wednesday we had book buddies and we actually went outside. My buddy wasn't there because I think he was sick. While I was reading with Jason's buddy there were two cops stopping speeders. After we were done reading we had free time outside so we were whatching the cops pull over speeders. After a while the cop came over and talked to us and we asked him some questions and Ms. Wasney snagged a picture of the radar gun. Another thing we had was science about the respiratory system and we had to label some parts of the body of what the respiratory system is.
On Thursday we started new poems called acrostic it kind of sounds like lacrosse sticks. Anyway Acrostic poems are  words like Brett down wards and you have to write words that would represent a B and would start with a B. Another thing we had was science about the respiratory sytem again. It was an expiremt with a ballon on a straw with a little peice of rubberand we pulled the rubber and pushed the rubber and we wrote down what happened tto the balloon.
New attendance for May!
On Friday I am just about finished and closer to the end of the day we are goonna have gym.
By Brett

No comments: