Friday, May 08, 2015

TWASome

On monday it was really boring because we had to go to the Legislative building unfortunately. But I kind of liked it but not really. When we were doing the tour we saw a court well it was not really a court it was more like a law maker thingerbobber. So the 2nd thing I did on monday was 30x30 chalange it's really new because we only started last week on thursday so for we've been doing really good at going outside as a class for half a hour. But this time was really boring for one reason it was the Legislative review my favourite part about the Legislative building was when of the schools performed and they were playing the drums they made in their own woods class. And the thing that made it really cool was that the teacher and all the students were deaf which was awesome. Not because they were deaf because they sounded really good and if you saw closely they moved at every big beat the did but I bet they planned that but still that was kind of cool. And the ling I really disliked was when we performed because my cousin was performing a really cool song with rock instruments.


On tuesday we had our roof top roof top photo which was really boring because we were in the back row and you will never see us soi why would we even have to be in the picture anyway right. And the bad thing but action part that made Postey laugh was that the camra almost fell of the roof right on to the ground but she just got the camra before thats the bummer. And while other thing we did whilke we waited for classes to come caeden posty and dobie and I told Zach to give his i pod to Ms. Dyck but he did not listen and lost it but I think Ms. Stomp found it and gave it to him. The other thing we did on Tuesday was was computer lab which was I think odd because we mostly only go to the computer lab for twas but this time we went to right our favourite moment of BHS . For 100 Anniversary of East ST paul so hopefully my name goes in that book. The thing I put on the best moment was field day in kindergarten.

On wednesday was an ok day because our 30x30 was doing our Mother's Day envelopes mine is ok because I am working really hard and I can do it on Monday or tuesday because my mom is in sweden and she does not come back in till tuesday afternoon so our mothers day will be on tuesday but most peoples will be on sunday in 2 days. And the other thing we did on wednesday was gym this gym class was awesome because Mr. Augestin was there and when we playted our first game goose hunt I had a lot of questions so he said I would be the only one he is going to go for and that was true but he did not say that I would be the first one to get out and I was one of the very last ones know I think that is pretty cool so for know on I am the true king dodge and not caeden any more. So now hopefulley everyone will want me on there team.

On thursday was an ok day the 1 thing I did on thursday was an science group well more like one person came to our class to do and demo on sicence and the cool thing was that we got to make somthing a bounce ball which was awesome because mine worked but not that much did there wee probaly four peoples who did not work one of them was my best friend leif mine too almost did not work but it just did and the 2nd thing we did on thursday was our book buddies and I kind of think it is weird that we are called book buddies when we did not even read that day we did cards for our volunteers at an assembly ours not to brag but she is almost as good as me at drawing.

On Friday was awesome because I left at lunch an I did'nt come back because I have a hockey tornament and my game is at 2:45 but the thing I did on friday was twas it was really bad because it was on the netbooks so that stunk but I bet you this was the first time I got over 500 on the netbooks. And we also had choir wow that sucked a lot and everyone knew that.
by liam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the legislative buildings!!! A whole new place to explore!!!
-Headphones0000