Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WE Day!

Today was the kind of day that makes me love my job even more than I already do! I had goosebumps all day long! Mrs. Tresoor, Mrs. Palamar, and I were thrilled to take 23 SPIN Club members to the MTS Centre to join 16 000 other passionate young people (in Grades 5 to 12) to celebrate social justice at WE Day.

Tickets can't be bought . . . they are earned through volunteerism and commitment with the Free the Children organization. Thanks to the hard work of the SPIN Club last year, we earned FANTASTIC seats this year! The event is to kick-off our year of fundraising and to pump us up to raise awareness at BHS for local and global social causes.

Hope you enjoy the video! I can't help but want to dance when I hear this song!  :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I want to go to we day but there's always next year






by: Jayden.c