Thursday, October 23, 2014

TWAS . . . another 4 day week!

Well, this month, the students have been really lucky with all the 4 day weeks of school! I returned to school on Tuesday with cheers from the students! That just made my day, it was so sweet! I truly missed them during my time home with the flu . . . now I'm just hoping everyone else stays healthy!

Next week will be extremely busy as we are running the UNICEF campaign and wrapping up "Socktober" and "We Scare Hunger" with the SPIN Club. Thanks for your continued support for all these great initiatives!

Have a super weekend!
Ms. Wasney   :)




This week at school was super fast and amazing.

Monday we had a substitute and I didn’t know how to spell her name or how to pronounce it. All I know is that it started with an A so we all called her Ms. A.  Another thing was that we had our math quiz and I think I aced it. All we did was do expanded form and number form and a lot more.

Tuesday we had art and we did our Halloween silhouettes. I basically did my whole thing and last week we painted the background. It looks pretty good so far.  Another thing we had was choir and we sang the song “Halloween” and we are already doing it on recorder.

Wednesday we had and assembly, Emily and I were doing announcements. Emily made a mistake and he said it was me that made her do that but I said no. Another thing we did was a TTFM survey in the computer lab and it went by pretty fast and then right after that we had lunch. But although I liked it and it was actually pretty fun cause we didn’t have computer lab but we also went in the there.

Thursday we finished our art and all I had to do was put the ghost in the window and it looks pretty good and I’m happy with it too. I really liked that art and I can’t wait till the next art project. Another thing we had was our science review on weather and I thought it was hard but it actually wasn’t. I think I'm pretty good at it and I’m going to do well.

Friday NO SCHOOL! I’m going to watch a lot of movies and cuddle with my dog.

No comments: