Friday, October 03, 2014

Rainy Day TWAS

We're spending Friday inside all day because of the rain. We've had such a busy week! I have really enjoyed reading all the things the students are thankful for, which are displayed on some beautiful leaves that we made. Be sure to check them out on Artsonia! Thanks to Aria for sharing her TWAS on the blog this week with a record amount of typing! Whoa!

This week was really fun!

On Monday we had music. We are learning a new song on recorder called `Turkey Turkey`. Its not that hard but I still need to practice. All of us learned it in one day. We are also still doing the song `Happy`. It was a good song until Ms. Knoll added actions. Then I was just embarrassed. We also learned a warm up song. It is called `Ah poor bird`. It is the easiest song in the history of songs. I cant wait for the next music class because I like going to music! Another thing we had was a substitute. Her name is Mrs. Buchanan. We have never had her before but she is really nice. I would like her again. We had the whole day with her because Ms. Wasney had something of some such. I dont think she has ever been in our school so we were her first class here at BHS. I hope she comes backJ.

On Tuesday we had gym. It was outside. Just like every other day we had gym it was outside. I dont like when it is outside because it only means one thing. FLAG FOOTBALL!!! I hate it! Why cant they just do it with the people that signed up to go to the tournament!!! We have to stop playing like every 5 seconds because someone has a FUMBLE with the ball! And then and then everyone is arguing over how many turns they have left and who is quarterback and all that silliness. If you are like me flag football is NOT recommended for you. Another thing we had was French. We did stuff about our family again. We did a thing about how big are family is. Mine is medium. Angela`s is small. Medium is 4-6 people and small is 2-3. Large is 7 and over. I forget the words for them in French though. I have 4 people in my family counting me. J J J J!

On Wednesday we had Word Work Wednesday! Angela and I found lots of words and if we want we are allowed to write them on the SMART Board. I found the 11 letter word if you were wondering. It was easy. First I found the word jack. Then I found the word lumber. Them the word lumberjack. Then I added the `s` to it. That makes the 11 letter word and it is the word `Lumberjacks`.  There was no 12 letter word this time but I was like the last person the find the 11 letter word. Another thing we did was change desk spots! The rules are clear. 1 only one person from your last table group is allowed to sit with you. 2 no rude noises if you dont want someone to sit with you like `AWW` and `NO` and even `UGH. I think that is it for the rules. I sit with Angela, (of course) Jessica and Brady.

On Thursday we had a writing job. We had to write down 5 thing of what we are thankful for. The things I wrote down was my life, a home, a family, being able to go to school and food and water. The food and water was together. Then we traced and painted a leaf and then on Monday we are going to write on the leaf the things we are thankful for! I cant wait to see what mine looks like when it is finished! Another thing we had was library. I just take a random book from the shelf and take it home. I dont usually read it unless it is the best book in the world like `Wonder`. I have that book at home so I just read that instead of reading my library book. I want to take out a MYRCA Book out but I need to come in the morning to get one. Why cant I just get one at library?!! It is not the end of the world! And it was free to take out no one wanted it. Oh well.

On Friday we are typing our T.W.A.S in the computer lab. Same as last week I am typing this for you. I have 710 I mean 713 I mean…… oh well. So whatever I am typing right now you are going to read. It is kinda weird. Well I have to get on to my next thing. J. Another thing we will do is have gym. Ha ha ha I am a mind reader. I mean I can read the future. We will also have social studies and umm, oh ya we will also have French! Ha I can tell the future.

By: Aria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



By: Aria

PS: The best typer in the whole world

Anonymous said...

aria types super fast





adam