Friday, October 31, 2014

Spooktacular TWAS!



 On Monday we had our first IBL. IBL stands for inquiry based learning, we are doing a subject about weather IBL is with Mrs. Friesian in the library. I am studying on well I don’t have a type of weather. But I hope to do something about tornadoes because to me I think they are really cool. And Mrs. Friesen is really nice because when we are doing the right thing like the usually she would say “wow Ms. Wasney your class is one of my favourite classes I have ever seen”. Also on Monday we did gym in gym we had to do volley ball which I don’t mind because I am in the school’s volleyball club. All we did in gym was positioning me and a couple friends go to the schools volley ball club had to teach others how don’t know what way to rotate in the circle. Also on Monday we had a special thing called stop drop and read witch doesn’t bother me at all. And for the wrapping up subject we did on Monday was called. It wasn’t really a subject it was called vision and hearing we only needed to do was the vision because hearing only goes to grade 3.

On Tuesday we did a new reading response the difference was that all we needed to do was write jot notes and write a reflection or an opinion about that jot note. I like the first one WAY  WAY  WAY  WAY better! This one is way too hard. On the other one all you needed to do was write what you read. How can you get any easier than that?! Also we had to watch a video about storms it was so funny but me and Caeden wanted to watch climate. It’s probably not as good just me and Caeden wanted to joke around.

On Wednesday I went to WE Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so fun Leif, Noah, Dobie and I got the same bracelets they looked so so cool. And there was a guy who does the camera took a picture of my poster. The guy I studied on was better than I thought. He can dance so good. I would give him 5 out of 5.

On Thursday in first period we had to set up the haunted house for the day and once the grade twos went I had to run the hockey one and the eyeball toss one. And we also did a baking activity. We made cookies in the shape as pizzas they are really good.

And today we are doing a Halloween parade with our costumes and we are also doing our Halloween party.
By Liam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked making those giant cookies but they didn't taste good





by:Jayden