Monday, February 25, 2013

Ms. Wasney . . . AKA: Ace Ventura . . . Dr. Do-Little . . . OR The Bird Whisperer!

For all you animal lovers out there, here's a story for you . . .

At about 7:30 last night, I headed outside to take Railay for her evening walk and heard the sound of wings flapping. I was thinking that it was weird, because birds aren't seen at night very often. When I looked at the front of my house, I saw a tiny bird flapping like crazy. It looked like he was stuck on the window sill. So, I grabbed a ladder and climbed up to take a closer look. Sure enough, his tiny leg was stuck between the window frame and my house! Poor little guy! I used a screwdriver to wedge it between the frame and the wood of the house . . . and presto, he was freed! He flew off into the night with a look of relief (at least I think it was)!

6 comments:

always :) Kyla said...

such a cute little bird i feel so bad for him! horay for ms.Wasney for his/her rescue!

From:Kyla :)

jack said...

poor little guy

Bird Lover said...

How nice of you! The bird must have felt sad ;( !

Michael said...

I feel really bad for the bird!):

Nick said...

POOR BIRD!

Lindsay said...

POOR BIRDIE!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭 I feel so sad for it!!!!