Thursday, February 28, 2013

Month in Review!

This month I enjoyed when we did our science projects. It was cool getting to create something out of only recyclable stuff and to see it work was awesome. I also enjoyed when we went into the star dome. I really liked the stories that were told and when it started moving it looked really cool. The best story was the one about the people who got lost in the woods. Something I wish we could do again is the star dome. I would also like to do some more mini projects like the European explorer project. It is also fun putting all the stuff we learned into a prezi or power point. I say this has been the busiest month of the year so far and the most fun month too. It would also be really cool if we could go inside the photobooth again because I loved making crazy faces and spending time with my book buddie.
By:Michael    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Michael on your post it's great!
Ryan

nick m said...

good twas mike

Jack said...

nice month in review michael