Friday, October 06, 2017

Hello October!

For a 4-day week with the students, we sure packed in lots of stuff! We have been continuing our work with place value in Math and weather in Science. We made a cloud in a jar this week. Lots of "whoas"! Hahahaha! We met with our book buddies for the first time. We are lucky because we are with BOTH kindergarten classes! We also started an art job with fall trees. We couldn't help but get inspired on a quick walk today in the beautiful weather!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take time to think about all the things you are thankful for!

Here is Emily's TWAS:

On Monday we had no school, so I went shopping and I got a $100 gift card to K. P. Mall for my birthday 2 weeks ago, and I haven't spent it yet, so I went there and I also got a $20 gift card to Claire's, and another one to H&M for $25. So I went to Claire's and got a purse and it is so cute. And I also got a few t-shirts and some pairs of paints and it was really FUN!

On Tuesday we got a new attendance and it is really fun once I got the hang of it, so we all had our name on a leaf and the leaves were on a tree and we had to tap the leaf with our name on it and it will fall down. And then it will record if you're here or not. 

On Wednesday we had Book Buddies with the kindergartens. And my new book buddy's name is Logan and he is so sweet but I can tell that he was a little nervous but he kind of warmed up to me and then I read him a book and it was really FUN!

On Thursday we switched spots. The week before we voted on the seating plan that we wanted and I sit beside Cameron and I like the seating plan. It is really COOL!

Today we will be doing art but I don't know what it is but I know that it will be FUN!






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Ms. Wasney

I loved the tree art that we made! I am going to make that at home!

-Faith

Anonymous said...

Hi I LOVED this so much it was so cool to see a cloud form

Cayden

Anonymous said...

awesome cloud it was soooooo cool and warm LOL - sawyer

Anonymous said...

To Ms. Wasney
The cloud that we made was so cool!

-Faith

Anonymous said...

hi mswaseny I like the cloud it was so cool. I think I will do it at home.
jordan

Anonymous said...

hi ms wasney i really liked the dog house canteen i did not now that you razzed 1000 dollars that is incratible i hope I'm in the dog house canteen this year and i hope we razze that much money this year by maxx

Anonymous said...

Hi ms wasney I reaaly liked it when we did the cloud I hope we can do it again and thank you for teaching us how to make the cloud.!!!! #hunter

Anonymous said...

#amazing sience By Ethan

Anonymous said...

to Ms. wasney

this art so fun.




emma

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT MATH I WILL TRIY IT

Anonymous said...

It Was Fun Watching The Cloud

By:Kaz

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT MATH I WILL TRY IT MYSELF BY ETHAN

Anonymous said...

hi Ms. wasney I love the art that we made it was so fun I'm going to try this at home

by Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Wasney I loved making the tree art it was so fun and I love how mine turned out!


By Gabby

Anonymous said...

amazing post Anthony the cloud was sooooo awesome