Thursday, October 19, 2017

Another Short Week!

Sports Day for United Way!
Here is Faith's TWAS . . .

This week at school was a short week once again! On Monday it was sports day for spirit week!! I wore a Canada jersey signed by the Canada Team! We had BHS reads. I am starting to read The Witches. It is an awesome book! I read it already and I loved it! It is about real witches . . .  not fairy tale witches You will have to read the book if you dare . . . .

Vision Testing on Tuesday!
On Tuesday I wasn't there for the morning because me and Jordan helped little kids do their vision and hearing testing. We were called the runners. What we had to do was get the kids and bring some of them to hearing and some of them to vision. When they were done we had to bring them to the other one and then we would take them back to class. It was fun! We also had PJ Day! I wore some comfortable PJs and I almost fell asleep in class!!!

Spooktacular Art on Thursday
On Wednesday we had Word Work Wednesday. It's where there words scrambled up and we had to make world from only those letters. We also had wacky hair day. I put my hair in two cupcakes but they both tell out from the wind. We also had extra recess because we filled up part of our R Chart so we went out early.

Art Reflection on Thursday
On Thursday we are going to have a class meeting. I don't know what we are sharing yet but I hope it is something fun! We also did TWAS. You are reading it right now.

On Friday we get the day off !!!! I am going to my Grandma's for a sleepover with my cousin and my sister!! It's going to be a BLAST! (Because we are going to stay up to 11:30 DON'T TELL MY MOM!!!!)





Hat Day on Friday!

No comments: