Friday, October 13, 2017

A Thankful TWAS

Flag Football Tournament
We've had another busy week in Room 31! It was really nice to hear about what everyone did for Thanksgiving this past weekend. On Mondays, we always do "weekend wind-up"; which is a great way to get to know one another. But this week, we shared on Tuesday! We learned about the water cycle in science, and did a really neat flip chart for practicing place value in math. We also started our weekly routine of "word work Wednesday". We definitely have a determined group of kids in here! Yesterday, 36 Grade 4s and 5s went to the RETSD flag football tournament. It was a fun day!

Here is Anthony's TWAS:


Hi This Week at School Was Gobble Gobble Great. Find out more down below please
Finishing up an art job on Monday

Monday. Monday was magnificent because I had a friend come over and we went in my house and played We Ski and I made him an account for We Ski It was Amazing.

Tuesday. Tuesday was awesome because we had our Last and Final Flag Football Practice it was really fun. We did weekend windup and I shared about getting a new book it’s about hockey it’s really cool.

Word Work Wednesday
Wednesday. Wednesday was amazing because we worked on comments on our blog and when I was done I played Prodigy Math Game it was marvelous. We also did Word Work Wednesday it’s about making words and the nine letter word was community I didn’t get that many words but I still had fun.

Writing Prompt on Thursday
Thursday. Thursday I barely had school because I went on … flag football tournament we had really fun. One of my teammates caught the ball that I threw it was really awful but he still caught it I was Shocked Very Shocked.

Friday. Friday we had book buddies and I read Pong Ping Pig to my little buddy it was amazing. 

By: Anthony

Place Value flip chart




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the way you put the pictures up
Anthony

Anonymous said...

I loved the flag football tournament it was so much fun

by cayden

Anonymous said...

hi MS wasney remember when we went on a walk to look at the trees for the tree art it was really fun thank you for taking us!!! #from hunter