Friday, September 29, 2017

Goodbye September!


How is it the end of September already?! 

This week, we had our picture day on Monday. If you need/want, the retakes will take place in November. We did lots of math and science this week. 

We learned about the different types of clouds and the sky was changing every few minutes. It was the perfect day for observations! We also did a writing job for Thanksgiving. The students listed things they are thankful for. Next, we created gorgeous leaves with oil pastel and liquid watercolour. We then shared our list on the leaves with a sharpie. Be sure to check them out on Artsonia! 

We also worked in groups with the iPads for the first time this week. It was a fun way to practice place value in math! 

Today, I was lucky to join Mrs. Rand and 29 BHS cross-country runners at the divisional Turkey Trot at Bird's Hill Park. It was a beautiful day!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like The Leaf Art! :D

By:Kaz

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Wasney I like the way u had a beautiful picture at the end.
I also liked the way u had the math picture.
Anthony

Anonymous said...

hi ms. w was it cood at run club from charles

Anonymous said...

# so happy I came in 7 last turkey trot of elementary

by Cayden

Anonymous said...

To Ms. Wasney

I loved the leaf art! it soo colorful! I am going to make that at home!!

-Faith