Thursday, February 02, 2017

The Groundhog has Spoken!

We've had a very productive 4-day week. The students were super lucky to get outside to curl, before the crazy cold hit us later in the week! I LOVE to Read Month started up this week with a super fun activity: Tournament of Books. Each week, classrooms will read 2 picture books and vote on them. The winning book will continue onto the next week. We had great conversations after reading "Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress"! The message everyone got from it was to be who you are!

Here's Corbin's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Hello person that is looking at my post today in going to share what we did this week starting with Monday 
Monday
On guess what it was my birthday! I turned 11 now >:) so yea I don't feel any older but one thing I got from my birthday WAIT 2 things 1 I got older ;) and I got sixty dollars >:D I'm going to buy a new video game maybe who know any way on Monday we had music in music we got to pick what we want to play for simple Simon I picked a glocken spiel its very hard to play but some is easy but not all of it I kind of know how to play it but yea then we had computer lab in computer lab we got to do a kid blog post about a writing prompt. but after that but after we posted we had to do all the right type its a typing thing to help us so its very easy ok and that's what we did on Monday
Tuesday
on Tuesday we had gym outside in gym we got to play in a curling rink! we have so that was cool but the sad thing is well the down side I hurt y leg on Monday then when I was on the ice I fell on the ice and hit my leg on the ice and it hurt very bad so that was not good in any way so I had to go inside and sit there and talk to ms.wasney for the hole time :T but still I had fun ok then after that we had French in French we got to do this chart for what color I like and who do we have in are family I have one brother and one sister and mom and dad who I love so very much then we had well first we had to cut all the sheets out so yea then we had to do all the rest of the sheet so that's what we did on Tuesday 
Wednesday
on Wednesday we had to get new name tags because its now Febuary  so we got some valentines name tag so yea I don't like valentine to lovey dovey so yea and we had gym inside since it was to cold so yea we got to do some sock game were we had to take done each other and pull off there sock if you do you win the match but you got to do team work like I got hunted by like 3 players like a lam vs a pack of wolfs it did not turn out well to Carson head locking me every time but its was very fun so yea I liked it ok now on to Thursday 
Thursday
on Thursday we had gym in gym we did the same thing but with a ball there was a ball in the middle but this time its was boys vs boys and girls vs girls so it was fun so the rules we had to take the ball to are side and defend your self since it was 1v1 so yea it ended bad for me lost twice to brogan >:( then we had twas in twas were doing twas in twas we have to talk about what we did so yea I'm doing it right now so yea and we had music we had to practice are parts for Simple Simon so yea and we had math in math we had to do some times so yea and that's what we did so far BYE!!!

No comments: