Thursday, February 16, 2017

Marble Runs!

We have had a great time designing and building our Marble Runs for our science design projects! We shared our projects with Mrs. Dyck's Grade 5s and checked out theirs as well! What I love best is that no two projects are ever the same! It's so cool! Here's Michael's review of the project from his Kidblog account:

Hi, today I will be telling you about my science design, how I made it and a bunch of different stuff so to start off I will talk about some of the criteria.
1. set a marble in motion
2. make the marble change direction/speed
3. make the marble come to a controlled stop
next I will tell you what materials I used, I used a cracker box, toilet paper roll, duct tape, masking tape and boxing tape, I also used a chicken fingers box. now I will tell you what was the hardest part and easiest part were, so the easiest part for me was designing it but the hardest part was getting everything too work but in the end it all turned out. now I will tell you what I would do differently next time, I would make my project more complex so that it would be longer and look bigger and be awesome. if I had to rate this project I would give it a four and a half, because it worked well but I could have made it better. thanks for reading please leave a comment by: Michael

No comments: