Friday, February 17, 2017

100 Days and counting!

We've had a busy week . . . it was Valentine's Day on Tuesday and we also celebrated 100 Day on Thursday! Can you believe the year is halfway done?! That's crazy!!! Next week is a SPIRIT WEEK for "I LOVE to Read Month"! Please check the February calendar, or the sidebar on the blog for the theme for each day.

Learning about levers!
Here is Rylee's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Monday
On Monday we to make heart envelopes for valentines day and mine is kind of nice but I said on it to put lots of candy in here and there was a lot in it and lots of cards also on Monday we did weekend wind up and I had a fun weekend I went snowmobiling and I went to sport check and got stuff and did lots of shopping:( but I had lots of fun snowmobiling I love snowmobiling a nd I have jumps in the back yard but that's all for Monday BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday
Thanks families!
valentines party and there was lots of candy and treats and I brought cupcakes and they were awesome me and my mom made them and their were lots of extra when they came out so I ate like 50 cupcakes and I was happy and we also did gym and we played a game called cupid tag and if you got tagged you had to toss and arrow at the big heart on the wall then you were free to go if you got tagged again you had to do it again it is very fun that's all for Tuesday BYE!!!!!!!!!!
Sharing our design projects with 5D

Wednesday
On Wednesday we a guest reader come to the school and guess who. Petric if you've herd of them that's good but they came and read us a book by dr Seuss  I cant remember what the book was called but the singer of the band name was tom Petric and his brother is Jason Petric and they sang us two songs one was all she wrote and the other was a sneak peak its there new song they finished in the studio the song is called 18 ends it is a great song their both good and also on Monday we shared our design projects with ms dycks class and they had some great project and we tried all of their projects then the came and saw ours  they seamed to like ours they tried me and bradens a lot and I ran carters too. and it was fun that's all for Wednesday BYE!!!!!!!!!
Guest Reader: Petric

Thursday
on Thursday we 100 day activity booklet and there was one when you are one hundred how your life was and stuff there was a word work you have to make a word that equals 100 words then there what the world would be in one hundred years and I would say Dylan's was the best and we also did gym we did a curling tournament and it was so fun and that's all for Thursday BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 Day Activities!

Friday
on Friday we have twas tournaments of books and voice meter lesson BHS reads and gym music and class meting and BYE!!!!!!!!!!!     



Inclined Plane experiment!



No comments: