Friday, February 24, 2017

Spirit Week!

We've had a fun week at school. It's been Spirit Week for "I Love to Read Month" and I'm happy that so many Room 31 students participated in the themes for each day! A BIG thank you to Mackenzie's dad for being a Guest Reader on Tuesday. He is a colourist for Marvel and DC comics! He has worked on thousands of comics! So cool! Here's Nicole's TWAS from her kidblog account:

On Monday we had No School so I Stayed home With My Family My Dad had a Day Off Work Cause He Just Got Back From Ottawa so I got to spend the day with him! So what I did at home was..... SLEEP IN, Read a book then I fell asleep when I was reading so the Book was on top of me then I went outside.
On Tuesday we had Dress like a Seuss Character/ Wear a silly Hat! I wore a silly hat it was my maleficent ears. Mackenzie's Dad Came to our school and read to us. He read us some of his new comics that he brought they were so cool.
On Wednesday we had wear a Readable Shirt day I wore shirt that said I've got GAME! it was my favorite basketball team shirt I love it so much Cause It's So SOFT! we also had The Fit- A-Thon With 2/3H it was So fun my team got 69 laps it was Awesome I really looked like a Tomato.
On Thursday We had Dress Like your favorite Book character I Dressed up like Nikki Maxwell From dork diary's it was awesome. we also had Hot Lunch we had Jonesy's Chicken fingers They were so good even though I only got 2 chicken fingers but it was good.
On Friday we had Dress up in your pajamas mine are so soft they are purple with peace signs and heart's they make me want to fall asleep. we also had Music we were practicing the sailor it's a song we are doing for the music festival it's so cool!
Hope you like this Post BYE!



No comments: