Thursday, June 30, 2016

School's out!

Today, we had a recognition assembly. I was able to brag about my Peacemakers and the SPIN Club members! And the girls from the Dog House Canteen revealed how much was donated to the Canadian Red Cross. A whopping $1205.95 has been sent in support of relief efforts for the fires in Fort McMurray.

This afternoon we had our Hawaiian-themed party. Thanks to Rebecca and her family for suggesting such a fun idea! Rebecca also brought in leis for everyone in our class! We had so many adorably delicious treats too! Thanks families!

Thanks for a great year! I know the world holds great things for you all! Please keep us posted with your summer adventures through Kidblog. The student accounts will continue to be active until mid-August.

Try to cross off a few things on the "summer to do list"! I know I'm going to try my best! Ha!

Ms. Wasney  :)







No comments: