Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Welcome back to school!

Wow! I couldn't ask for a better start to the first day of school! I was ambushed with squeals and hugs! It was so awesome to see old and new students today! We are lucky to have seven "Room 31 Experts" with us this year. And boy, did they ever share their expertise today!

We had a phenomenal first day of Grade 5 and I'm excited to see this group learn and grow each day. They will become the leaders of BHS this year and I'm really looking forward to working with them!

These pictures are from our class Instagram account. You should follow us at: @mswasneysclass




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ms. wasney im loving the smar5t board how about you :Braden

Anonymous said...

hi ms w
I loved the first day of school to

Anonymous said...

hey ms. wasney im loving the smart board its really fun : Braden