Friday, June 03, 2016

A TWAS completed with a little paint!



How is it JUNE already?! This last month is going to FLY by! We had a busy week because we were  preparing for the volunteer assembly. We started a special Instagram challenge for just the Grade 5s . . . #goodbyebirdshillschool - where they have to take a picture of something they'll miss, now that they're leaving BHS. A special shout-out to Katrina for having her design chosen to be featured on a banner in honour of East St. Paul's 100th anniversary! Katrina went to the municipal office to paint the banner on Thursday, and we hear it will be displayed on Bird's Hill Road, near Sobey's. Be sure to check it out!


Here's Katrina's TWAS from her Kidblog account:
Okay, On Monday we had poetry (Poetry is #AWESOME!!!). We did Haikus and I made a Haiku about camping and it was awesome. Also at the end of the day me and Jace wrote a script about how to make a difference.
On Tuesday we had the dare program! Constable Human was there and he tasered the roof! Constable Human is so funny! I bet the grade fours can't wait till next year so they can do the D.A.R.E. program too! (Drugs are wrong EAT) We also saw Dylan do his expert project and it was about Lego.
On Wednesday we got new spots and I sat with three awesome people called Max, Rebecca, and Coby! We also got new name tags and I did a cool rocket design on one of the popsicles and it looked so awesome! We also had the dare program again and, it was awesome!
On Thursday I had to do a survey about some stuff I never learned in grade four so it was hard. In the afternoon I had to leave because I was going to paint my banner and it was super duper uper  fun!
On Friday We had the volunteer assembly and I messed up on my script, so, I may be a fail to life but, whatever! And then at the end of today we are going to do bubble art!!!

No comments: