Saturday, June 11, 2016

One of the last TWAS entries . . . by Laine!

It was another busy week in Room 31. On Wednesday and Thursday, I was out of the classroom training twenty Grade 4s to be Peacemakers for the 2016-2017 school year. It's so crazy that we're wrapping up THIS year, but starting things up for NEXT year already! 

Here's Laine's TWAS from our kidblog account:

So Hey the school year is almost over so won't be able to post anything but the year is not over so that means... MORE TWAS!!
On Monday we did a writing job to our next years teacher. I really can't believe that the year is almost over and that I am going to soon be out of BHS from Kindergarten to gr 5 I can't believe it!! Also Carter Grace her dog Jackson came to visit us. Jackson is so cute and small I think that's the cute part of dog's cause when there small there SUPERCUTE!!  
On Tuesday we had a science design I partnered up with Rebecca and we are going to build a top hat that has a cat ears and a cat face!! At the and of the day Katrina gave out a treat its was a fudgesicles and they where soooooo good after we finished the fudgesicles me and my friend Alexa she wanted one so she took one and Katrina said it was ''ok.             #Katrinaissonice
On Wednesday we had French and we had the laptops and if we finished everything then we could have some free time but all of the laptops were dead so we couldn't use them. Later we did are stared are science project and me and Rebecca found some one that looked like Corbin now that person is on our hat!
On Thursday We worked on our fathers day card and there like scratch and win tickets! Then we had book buddies we read a joke book that was really funny and weird at the same time!!
On Friday we had gym and we played swamp ball and I was one of the 4 people that was on my team that lived!! After we worked on science design again and me and Rebecca made 2 hats that failed so we started a new hat and we hope its going to work this time!!  


No comments: