Saturday, May 28, 2016

A 4-day week!

For a short week, we sure packed in lots of stuff! We made "thank you" cards for the volunteers with our Grade 2 Book Buddies on Tuesday. Thanks to Ms. Rand for arranging Hannah and Dale from the MB Badminton Association to visit BHS to run a clinic with the Grade 4s and 5s on Wednesday! On Thursday, the Grade 4s did a neat experiment to see if light travels in a straight line or not. The Grade 5s learned about the digestive system. The Grade 5s had the DARE program on Friday. Constable Human is always a hit when he visits Room 31!

We will be working on science design projects in the next few weeks . . . . so any donation of newspapers are greatly appreciated!

Here is Carter Grace's TWAS from her latest Kidblog post:

On Monday we had no school so I don't really remember what I did but I know for sure that I played with my puppy named Jackson!
On Tuesday we had the rooftop photo and it was pretty dark outside but we still did the photo, I am always looking forward to that time of year! Another thing we did on Tuesday is make get well cards for Katrina because she was really really sick, she wasn't at school for a WHOLE WEEK! But now she is back at school and she is feeling better!
Grade 4 light experiment!
On Wednesday we had mrs. Nowicki as a substitute teacher for the morning and we read how to steal a dog and OH MY GOSH WHAT AN ENDING I MEAN JUST WOW!
okay now we're moving on! Another thing we did on Wednesday is go to the computer lab and do a little survey about how we feel about math and after you were done you could do your expert project and what I found out about Dolly Parton is that her voice was in Gnomeo and Juliet!
DARE Program on Friday!
On Thursday we had math and we started division and I  didn't think it would be very fun but it actually was! Another thing we did was music and it was really fun because we used the drums again!
On today (Friday) we are doing twas right now and later today we are going to have library, I think I might get an amulet book but I am not completely sure.

No comments: