Friday, May 06, 2016

A "Wacky" TWAS!

30x30 on Wednesday
We had a fun week kicking off the 30x30 Nature Challenge, working on Mother's Day things, and ending the week with a school-wide wacky day. BHS students have been earning puppy paws for being safe, respectful, and responsible. The puppy paws have been posted along the hallways and we recently reached our 2nd bulldog. Our school looked pretty wacky today!

Here is Katrina's TWAS from her most recent Kidblog post:

Heeeeeeeeeey, guys! Guess what time it is, TWAS TIME!!!
Monday, Today it was the start of a new month (may) so you know what that means. New spots and name tags! I am sitting by My friend Max and also sitting by Xavier. Pretty good I guess! We also had a 30x30 challenge. (SO. MUCH. FUN.) And we did read to self. I read a book called amulet.
Tuesday. We had computer lab and I worked on my social study's because last month peaceful girl named Katrina was working on her social study's project an she was almost finished and then... BOOM! Her computer died on her and none of her work saved so she had to restart. Sad story. Right? Anyway, back to TWAS. We also had gym and we practiced badminton with balloons and then once we were ready, we could use birdy's.
Robert Andrews visit on Thursday!
Wednesday. Today we got to do a 30x30 challenge again and we did our mothers day envelopes and I sat beside Max and Carter grace and then she started making this weird Texas comedian voice and then I stated saying: "Well that's on Fleek"!!!! So yeah. We also had French, and, it was rough.
Thursday. We had a super cool thing that happened and it was called a Robert Andrews band presentation. They played music with... CHAIRS. CAN YOU BELEVE IT. ( okay maybe you can because you saw it) It was SUPER... DUPER... COOOOOOOL! I want to try that! We also had book buddies and we played out side the whole time! Thank you Ms. Wasney for letting us do the 30x30 challenge! 
Friday. Wacky day! Today was Wacky day! I wore like, five billion braids and when I took my hair out and it was all curly. I also wore a cowboy hat. Awesome. And then for our 30x30 we did a word search and then we played on the play structure after.

30x30 with our Book Buddies
on Thursday!

















Wildflowers - Mother's Day cards!














30x30 on a windy Friday!

No comments: