Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Manitoba!

This week was a very wet and chilly one! We only got out for our 30x30 Nature Challenge ONCE - on Monday! I sure hope the weather cooperates next week! We had an excellent field trip on Tuesday! We also started an art job this week in celebration of Manitoba's 146th birthday! We made cakes inspired by American artist Wayne Thiebaud. They look good enough to eat! Today, 7 students from Room 31 headed to Maple Leaf to play in the basketball tournament. It's so great to see students getting involved in a variety of ways!

Here's Mackenzie's TWAS from her latest Kidblog post:

30x30 on Monday!
Monday- on Monday we had social Studies. I Started Making a poster and I ended up finishing it and I think it looks good. We also had music and we started to do an action thing and we had to copy the actions that other people came up with.
Tuesday- On Tuesday,  I was not here! the other kids went on a field trip.
Wednesday- On Wednesday, we did a field trip reflection but I just read. The book that I read was called VIP I'm with the band and I'm almost done it! we also had gym and we played a half court game of badminton with a partner. It was fun!
Happy Birthday Manitoba!
Thursday- On Thursday, We had a class meeting with the principal. We also started a new art project! What we had to do was draw a cake and colour it in with pencil crayons. my cake is layered.
Friday- Today, We did lots of art and at the end of the day I finished mine! We also did TWAS which is what you are reading right now!  
By: Mackenzie A  


No comments: