Tuesday, February 09, 2016

The best and first field trip of 2016!

Last week, on Thursday February 4th, the SPIN Club went to the CMHR (Canadian Museum for Human Rights). We participated in a program called "Be an Upstander". It was an awesome field trip and I'm pretty sure many students will want to return to the museum one day. Our tour was a whirlwind! Imagine my surprise when Carter B typed up about our field trip on Kidblog over the weekend! So cool! Please check out the video below. Here's Carter's review . . .

Hello all readers I just wanted to give you a heads up that a nice friendly comment would be greatly appreciated and I am happy to get this post started. as you read in the title this was the best field trip I have ever been on and you might not have expected it but it was at the human rights museum! As you are all about to learn I am very very curious and that's why I love going to museums and visiting new places, enough about me. During the trip we got to visit the fourth, fifth and seventh floor.

The fourth floor. Well on the fourth floor there was a lot of stuff but there is a HUGE surprise at the end and really you'll understand why I forgot so much stuff when you read it ohh wait there was an awesome and I really mean AWESOME scale of the building!

The fifth floor. On the fifth floor we walked by a lot of stuff and we got there by really cool zig-zaggy ramps there so crissy-crossy ziggy-zaggy ramps you'd know what I mean if you go there.

The seventh floor! While I was on the seventh floor there was an array of different displays and exhibits including the wool covered trees, and the first "all races" prom.

The big surprise!!!!!!! The big surprise is that I went atop the Tower of Hope. Everyone was offered a chance but Mason refused! How could he refuse????

No comments: