Monday, February 01, 2016

Our online blogs are launched!

I am super excited to announce that we have launched our Kidblog account. Now, each student in Room 31 will have access to an online blog to publish their work. We will use this format to share about our learning experiences taking place in our classroom.

We’ve been working hard designing “paper blogs” over the last few weeks. We have also focused on quality commenting. Please note that all student posts, as well as comments, will be monitored and approved by me, before being posted online.

We encourage families to visit the Kidblog site and click the “Join” button. By entering in the code bdxbteh by February 15, you will be able to read all of our posts, and leave a comment, if you wish! Our posts are NOT public, so you will have to join to follow us on Kidblog.

Thanks for sharing in our blogging journey!


Here is the criteria we came up for posts and comments . . .


 



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kid blog is amazing can not what to do more post and get comments.






Kaitlyn J

Anonymous said...

tat sonds col

Anonymous said...

Hello, Ms.Wasney!
Remember me? Angela? I hope you are enjoying the new year. I know I am, but anyway...

I remember when we first got our Kidblogs started up... it was
An exciting time! Well, I hope your 2015-2016 class likes them, too.
I was just wondering if my old Kidblog is still accessable. That's totally
OK with me if it's already wiped off the planet, but I'm just wondering...

-Angela

Anonymous said...

hi Ms.wasney thank you so much for letting us make our own blogs. you rock!!!!
-Carter grace

Ms. Wasney said...

Hi Angela!
Nice to hear from you!!! Are you loving Robert Andrews?
Unfortunately, you no longer have access to our Kidblog account. But, I hear you do it over at R.A. . . . I hope that's true! Yes, the 2015-2016 class seems to be loving it so far! I hope their eagerness continues!

Ms. Wasney :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Wasney!
Um...I don't personally know of any KidBlogs at Robert Andrews. We do have Student Email, though. Maybe grade 6 Kidblog is yet to come! And yes! I am having a great time at Robert Andrews School! No complaints! Thanks for the feedback! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

-Angela :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :):):) :D !