Thursday, February 18, 2016

Caine's Arcade

Science Design . . . aka: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

This time of the year has to be one of my favourites about being a teacher. I absolutely love watching the creativity and perseverance of students when they are designing and building their projects. For Term 2, the Grade 4s are creating musical instruments and the Grade 5s are making marble runs. The trick is that the projects have to be built with recyclable materials . . . everyday items that can be found in the recycling box! The video I showed today was PERFECT! It was filmed in 2012, and it's about a 9 year old boy that creates an entire arcade out of cardboard boxes. Amazing, right?! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do . . . .


May you all have the imagination, patience, and creativity as Caine one day!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Wasney I loved the video you shared with us.




Kaitlyn J

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Wasney I think this kid is an inspiration
-Mackenzie A