Friday, February 26, 2016

A busy week of building!

We spent a huge part of the week working on science design projects! It was so awesome! Some Grade 4s completed their instruments, so they were able to make marble runs just for fun. Wow! They will totally be prepared for the project next year! It's so awesome to see the ideas that everyone comes up with . . . no 2 projects are the same!

Here's Carter Grace's TWAS from our kidblog account:

Hi guys its me again doing TWAS but this time there is a little twist. Read more to find out!
On Monday I was late for school because I had a doctors appointment, but when I WAS there we did our science design and I finished!!! My instrument is a shaker. It is really cool!
On Tuesday we had Mrs.Nowiki as a substitute for the day. We also had read to self, I read the book called "ghostopolis" it is a really good book. Its about a place where ghost go but a human accidentally gets into ghostopolis.
On Wednesday we had a new reading response and it says on one side retell the story and you can either do that in jot notes or sentences. On the other side it says that you can ask questions, give predictions, give your opinion and I forget the other one. another thing we had was EARLY DISMISSAL! yay. 
On Thursday we had a writing prompt and it was if you could choose flight or invisibility which one would you choose and what would you do with that super power? I chose flight. another thing we did was science design but sense me and Mackenzie a are done we got to make a marble run ( just for fun and we are suppost to make an instrument and the grade  fives are making a marble run) Its not done yet but its really cool!

On Friday we are doing TWAS on the laptops right now and later in the day we are making a seating plan for March.
"Dress like a book character" day
on Friday!





Marble run fun on Friday!

No comments: