Friday, February 05, 2016

First TWAS on Kidblog

New attendance for February!
For a short week, we sure packed in lots of things! I think the most exciting part of the week was launching our Kidblog sites! Each student has now posted something (an "all about me" or an art review). I was really pleased to have to approve posts and comments left outside of school! It's cool to see the students so keen on blogging that they're posting and commenting on their own time! I hope this continues! Just remember our criteria! :)

Here's Kaity's TWAS, copied from her recent Kidblog post that she finished at home today:


Making bookmarks with our Grade 2
Book Buddies!
On Monday we got new name tags. The name tags are hearts and in the hearts are letters  in our name! I think it is cute.

On Tuesday we made cool bookmarks. I made my bookmark a rainbow and in black I put my name on it.


SPIN Club field trip to the CMHR!
On Wednesday we had one of my favorite substitutes: Mrs. Nowicki. Out of 1 to 5 stars Mrs. Nowicki is a 5. 

On Thursday we played a math game called TO THE MOON. It is a fun game.

On Friday. well there is NO SCHOOL!!!   But I am doing twas and after this I am going to relax.

By: Kaitlyn

No comments: