Thursday, February 01, 2018

A freezing four day week!

Brrrrrrr! It sure has been cold this week! I cannot believe February is here already! Mrs. Dent Scarcello is hosting some fun "I Love to Read" activities. Many students brought home a BINGO from the library today.

We have had a busy 4 day week. We wrapped up our science presentations on weather and started our new unit on forces and simple machines. We did a fun french activity about winter activities and clothing, and worked on a super tricky word for Word Work Wednesday . . . still unsolved! Today, students tested out a new attendance and we chose new spots for the month. We also ended the day with a bonus gym class to celebrate filling up half of our "O Chart". It was so fun!

The teachers will be involved in an inservice at school tomorrow, and students get a head start on their weekends!

Here is Korbyn's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Monday 
today we had little buddies my little buddie was Ryder we read good books it was fun! we also had gym we played some fun games it was fun I love gym!
Voting on a new read-aloud book!
Tuesday 
today we had music and it was fun we had to do recorder and instruments and a music Job. we also had a new unit in science. it was forces! it was so fun!
Wednesday
Mr. Careless talked about band. 
today we had the endurance run. I got 18 laps and got bonus points for not stopping to walk! we also got to met the music teacher from Robert Andrews and I desited to do band!
Thursday
today we get to do library it will be fun. we will also get to have 2 gyms it will be super fun I choose the gymnastics ribbons!
Friday 
we have no school and I am planning to get my valentines cards.
that was my four week mania!
by Korbyn.       




No comments: