Friday, February 09, 2018

I love to read month starts!

We've had a fun week in Room 31. On Tuesday, we had an assembly and Anthony was drawn to spin the wheel. He won "flashlight reading", which we did today. It was awesome! Wednesdays in February will be spirit days, so this past week we had "Hats off to Reading". Everyone participated in our class! We also did loads of science for our forces and simple machines unit. We did some writing, math, french, and even fit in some beautiful art! Mrs. Rand is keeping us busy with learning some olympic sports in gym! So fun!

Here is Gabby's TWAS from Kidblog (the pictures are from our class instagram account):

I am back with another TWAS,
On Monday, We had weekend wind-up. On Friday we had no school I had a gymnastics competition. It was at springer's gymnastics club and was really fun. On Saturday I had a soccer game. Then after we had dinner at chosabi and it was really good. On Sunday I went for dinner at stella's with my grandparents. I had noodles with shrimp. That is what did on my weekend. We also had math. We marked are math we did the other day and started a new page. We are working on patterning. That was my Monday. 
On Tuesday, We had gym. We watched the winter Olympics. Then we tried it in the gym. We were doing bobsledding. So we took to scooters and one mat. We folded the mat and put it on top. We had partners and my partner was Cami. It was fun. We also had a class meeting. First we played as the wind blows. As the wind blows is where one person stands in the middle and asks a question, if you like what they asked then you move to another chair. If you don't like it you stay and one person will be in the middle and then they ask the question. We also shared something we are looking forward to and a challenge. That was my Tuesday.
On Wednesday we had hats off to reading. We could  wear a hat to school and I did. we also had BHS reads. I am reading Fitzgerald-trout still and I am on  chapter 10. I like it so far and at first I didn't really like it but now I do. We also had French. We worked on a script. My partner was Maxx. We had to ask questions about winter. I liked it. That was a short Wednesday.
On Thursday we started handwriting. It was my first time doing handwriting in school and I like handwriting its fun. We learned to write the letters T,H,E,I. We learned how to write a couple words. We also had gym. We did biathlon. biathlon is skiing and shooting. We took our shoes off and skied in our socks and then we had to throw a bean bag in a hoop. It was a fun gym class. That was Thursday.

On Friday have TWAS witch I am doing write now. We do TWAS every Friday and I have 443 words. We also had flashlight reading. Anthony spun the wheel and he won flashlight reading and so we went in the library and read. It was in the dark and the library was super dark. That my week and was my Friday.
By Gabby










No comments: