Friday, February 16, 2018

A Gold Medal Week!

We've had a super busy week in Room 31! We celebrated 100 Day on Tuesday with some fun activities, Valentine's Day on Wednesday, and Olympic Activity Day yesterday! Today felt back to normal as we worked on TWAS, math, and science!

Here is Kaz's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

On Monday we had handwriting. we started it last week but were learning all the letters I missed a practice but I'm fine I hope I learn all the letters. Also we made valentines envelopes for are valentines cards. I cut out hearts and then glued them onto other hearts. I gave out candy bags for everyone.
On Tuesday we had One Hundred Day activities. we had a booklet of activities one of them was each letter was worth a number A was 1 B was 2 and so on we had to find a word that would equal up to 100. also we had gym and we did dodgeball it was lots of fun we switched up teams too. if you got hit you would haft to go to the back of the other teams wall then catch a ball that has been thrown to you. also you could grab a ball that's on the ground and hit the other team. 
On Wednesday we had cut out a tic-tac-toe that was in a shape of a heart then cut out hearts then played it with our little buddies I let my buddy win most of the time. I also gave my buddy a Valentines card. Also we had are valentines party! There was food and we watched a movie and also we had the laptops if you wanted it was tons of fun!
On Thursday we had a winter Olympic day my country was Belgium we went with are little buddy's too. my favorite station was the Slopestyle balance challenge we did a human knot my arms got stretched a lot. also we tried to get up by sitting on the ground and putting are feet against each other and grabbed the other persons hands it was hard
On Friday where doing TWAS right now. TWAS stands for This Week At School its where you share what you did on this week. This is my TWAS. Also we have science I'm not sure what where doing in science but where learning about forces.     



No comments: