Friday, April 07, 2017

Back to School!



We had a great first week back to school! It was fun to hear about everyone's adventures over Spring Break with our 3-2-1 Sharing on Monday. We headed to the WSO on Tuesday. It was really neat to see that artwork from our class was showcased during a slideshow as part of the concert. Way to go Jace and Carter W! We started our unit about the Human Body in science. It's always a favourite because it's so interesting to learn about. We also worked with Ms. Booth on a writing project, modelled after a book, "The Best Part of Me". The students have amazing ideas so far! I'm excited to see the final pieces of writing. We're hoping to have it displayed for the "Celebration of the Arts" evening on April 20th.

Here's Jonah's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Hi and this is my twas/Jonah twas.
Monday
on Monday/the first day back for the break. Well back to what I was saying we had pizza lunch from someone birthday/ two kids birthday. They are brothers so the pizza was good and that was a lot of pizza class room. And we had are new name tags they are umbrellas.
Tuesday
on Tuesday we had are wso concert!!! it was so good and we only get to go two times here witch is sad. We mite get to go in  some different  school  so that is good. But it was fun at the wso concert. BHS reads I think it was the next time I got rid of my book. But the new books name is cat boy it's good by the way.
wednesday
on Wednesday we had book buddies I think my book buddie hates reading because when we see him he gives off this look that says these boys when they come that means that I got to read look. And yes that is a big look. We had some more stuff to do by the way. We had gym we did ringette I hate it because when we finish it we do hockey and I hate hockey.
Thursday
on Thursday we had bhs reads and on that day I got my new book 100% k and it is about a lot of cats that live in a dump and that is all I know about the book. And on that day we had math and for this math we had 2 digit by 2 digit it's hard.
Friday(I wish that on Friday we got free fries)+_+
on Friday we had math we did the some thing it got harder and on Friday we had twas and I'm so done and I have four more mins and now I'm doneeeeee.

by Jonah now I'm done.  

  

  

No comments: