Friday, March 24, 2017

If you're happy and know it, show it in SPIRIT WEEK!

We've had a fun last week of school before Spring Break! I think our Spirit Week in Room 31 was the envy of other classrooms!  :) I hope you have a great week off from school! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Here's Carter W's TWAS from her Kidblog account. The pictures are all from our class Instagram account!

WHAT'S UP INTERNET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!

Ola mi amigo's and ladies. That's right I know Spanish! OKIE DOKIE lets get started with, TWAS!

On Monday we had twin day because spirit week started in room thirty Uno! My twin was Mackenzie and we were almost the exact same we had the same shirt same sweater same pants, we both had leather bracelets we both had Rafiki chains on!!! We also had BHS READS and I read scenes from the life of a total genius. It's really good.

On Tuesday we had beach day and I wore my Clearwater beach shirt. Its getting to be PRETTY  small. We also had science and we learned about the wheel and axle and where you can find them and things like that.

On Wednesday we had sports jersey day and sadly I forgot to where my Toronto raptors sweater. I HAVE FAILED!  We also had music and we watched a music Monday video. It was a really good song but sadly i forgot the name of it. In music we were also naming notes and when we were done that we got to try it on our recorder.

On Thursday it was rainbow day and I dressed in all black so I was pretty much the opposite of a rainbow so ha. We also had science and we learned about gears. It was really fun. We got an orange paper and we got gears and paper fasteners we put the paper fasteners through the hole and through the paper and connected the teeth for the gears.

On Friday we are having PJ day and I am REALLY cozy! I brought a blanket, Two smallish stuffies and myself! YAY. Later we have math and I have a feeling that we are marking our pink sheet. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





No comments: