Friday, April 21, 2017

A Drumming Week at School!

We had a wonderful week working with Naomi and Hiroshi from Fubuki Daiko to learn Japanese drumming with Taiko drums. We also completed our writing project; which we've received loads of compliments on! We worked hard on social studies presentations on a variety of European explorers as well.

Here's is Nic's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Monday we had a assembly. we watched Fubuki Daiko. they are the best drummers on planet earth. Computer lab. we worked on our social studies. We worked and the Wi-Fi went off.so we went back too class and read One for the Murphys. Its a great book. its about a girl in foster care and she is grumpy right now.
Tuesday we had a fire drill and bus evacuation. I saw my old bus driver his name is Garry. We had drumming and we learned something new from fubuki daiko. we used garbage cans and used real drums.
Wednesday we did bhs reads  and I read tom gates and big Nate. he is so funny and cool. we did science we did respitory system we did some papers and that's all we did but I wish I can type some more but I cant. I can only type up 2 things per day. 

Thursday we did drumming we learned our whole peace and I'm pretty good at it but I love it. library. we are going to library at the end of the day but we did not go yet. 

Friday I'm not going to school I'm staying home cuz there's no school haa. I'm going to have some friends over at my house. plz leave me comments .   

 


No comments: