Friday, January 20, 2017

An artsy end to the week!

We've had a great week at school. It has been so awesome to be outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! As always, FORTS are so popular during recess! The Gymnastics Club started up this week on Tuesday before school. We were also invited down to the library for Builders Club at recess on Wednesday morning. It's great to see so many Room 31 students get involved!

We finished up our IBL presentations this week and worked hard on science and math. We had a fun art activity today where we created while listening to Canadian Composer Jean Coulthard's "The Contented House". All of the artwork will be submitted to the WSO for the chance to be selected to be featured in a slideshow as part of "Adventures in Music". The Grade 5s will be attending a concert in April.

Here's Braden's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

On Monday,
we did IBL presentations and I did mine and I did the eastern woodlands my project was hard because half my stuff were really hard to find and found half my stuff on just on website that had every body's research information and people had the choice of doing something called prezi or PowerPoint and something called green screen that is really like a news report. I picked PowerPoint because I find it really easy because iv been doing it forever and it was fun and at the same time.and we had gym we played doge ball I don't really remember what else we did in gym.
On Tuesday,
we had gym and we did arm wrestling and other thing like that. and it arm wrestling I played against the gym teacher Mrs. rand and nobody won, and right  when she was gonna win she called break and during the arm wrestling every one was quit until they started chanting my name really load and I also won against the principal that hurt my arm so bad after it was really fun. and we had library I got I really funny book called adventure time it was a graphic novel I didn't finish it yet.
on Wednesday,
we had pj day because we filled out are r chart finally it took use forever because we forgot to fill in some for a month the celebration was fun but people would touch my stuffy behind my back. and we also watched monsters university after near they end people were crawling one ground trying to scare others but I did it to after. and we had early dismissal. 
On Thursday, 
and we had  book buddies I read my bubby a book called press here its a really fun book to read and he was reading a book called Brady Brady its about hockey and then we played I spy it was fun. and we had a guest teacher her name was mrs. nowicki she was nice but sometime when she got mad she would grind her teeth.
on Friday.
we had BHS reads I was finished the second do man comic book it was so funny and I really hope they make a third one. and we did T.W.A.S and you know what funny I'm doing it right now the end.

No comments: