Friday, January 13, 2017

A chilly start to 2017!

We are back to school! It's been a fun, busy, tiring, creative, challenging, cold week (those are just a few words the students used today during our class meeting!). We eased into the week with a neat writing job, created some beautiful artwork, worked on math, started a new science unit, and did some social studies presentations!

Here is Morgan's TWAS from her kidblog account:

Hey guys its....
Morgan and this is my T.W.A.S
Monday we picked new spots! finally we are changing them it feels good! we also did 3 2 1 sharing. I had a great winter holiday! I got roller blades! the first day back was hard waking up. 
On Tuesday we had music we worked on simple Simon on recorder and then we moved on to the instruments! I am really starting to like music. We also did math patterning. It was fun but I messed up on one part and had to restart that was not fun.
On Wednesday we had an Assembly about the red tickets,but Mrs. Palamar told us that a kid in grade 2 said why are the tickets red because in the zones of regulation red means angry and mad you know what I'm talking about so this kid wanted to change the tickets to green because in the zones of regulation's green is happy, calm, relaxed and many more! we also did are skyline art for new years we had to make a shape of a city! 
On Thursday we did kid blog we had a guest teacher  her name was Mrs. Trent. on kid blog I made a three two one that you should go check out (: and we also did zones of regulation let me tell you what the zones are! : red, yellow, blue , and green red is when you are angry yellow is when you a giggle blue is when you are sad or sick and green is when you are well HAPPY!
On Friday we had IBL presentations but I couldn't share because Miss Booth wasn't here so I couldn't share because I am doing green screen. Lots of people did presi and now I know what that is before I didn't know! we also had gym I got my second GREEN ticket! we played bingo dodgeball!
Thanks for reading! See you in my next post!






No comments: