Friday, November 25, 2016

A plane ride away!

Aviation Museum on Monday
We had a busy week . . . especially starting it off with a field trip on Monday! The students had a few guest teachers because BHS teachers were in meetings for 2 periods every day this week! Throw in early dismissal, Wheelies for the Patrols, and hot lunch, and the week was done! Ha! We started working on portfolios and created some amazing art inspired by Winnipeg artist Kal Barteski. I can't wait for it to be displayed for student-led conferences next week!  :)

Here is Carson's TWAS for the week:

This week was filled with excitement.
On Monday we went to the Aviation museum and learned about the clouds and the sky, we also made things that I forget how to say, anyway we got to explore inside a plane from the 60’s. did you know that people can smoke in them, weird. We also went to the library to see book trailers; they were so cool. My favorite one was a ghost that takes little girls for 50 years.
On Tuesday we went t the computer lab to work on comic life. I didn’t do it last time because I had an early hockey practice and an appointment. Braden and Michael told me what to do, after awhile I got the hang of it. We also did art, it was getting advice from are ABC list then colored it in marker and put one of the quotes on the paper.
On Wednesday we had book buddies in the first period, my buddies name is Colson and he likes hockey like me. We also had gym, gym was super fun we played scooter ball. You have to throw the ball into a net with people blocking you.
Book Buddies on Wednesday
On Thursday we had hot lunch!!!!! This time it was subway and I got a turkey foot long it had mayo even I didn’t order that, they always do that! We also went to the computer lab to write about the field trip this week, mine didn’t save and I wrote so much. #So mad.   
Today we had x-mas practice, it was so busy and I got in trouble for high fiving Rylee. We also had gym, we did the strength- a –thon, I did so good and after I almost sleep in lunch.  


Class Meeting on Thursday


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. wasney

I love how the arts turned out do you agree

Carter:)