Thursday, November 10, 2016

A full week!

We had a great week in Room 31! It was so nice to see many students involved in the Remembrance Day Assembly today . . . either as drama performers, recorder players, or representing our class as wreath bearers. Hope you have a wonderful long weekend. Take a moment to appreciate the peace in your life!  :)

Here is Morgan's TWAS for the week:

On Monday we had Emoji Movember attendance on the Smartboard. It's where you made a moustache on your emoji. We also made our art step two. It's where we made poppies on the blue sky and green background. 

On Tuesday we had a math quiz. We have been practicing for the quiz. I can't wait to see our scores. We also did BHS reads. I like reading and I'm almost done the book I'm reading. 

On Wednesday we had outdoor gym. We did baseball but I'm not the best at hitting the ball. But the running part is much easier! Class meeting and in our problems solving box we had a lot of problems. A problem solving box is where you could put a problem that is bugging you, you could write that in there. Then at class meetings we solve them.

On Thursday we had our Remembrance Day assembly. I was apart of playing the recorder for the moment of silence. And the drama club. The drama was a story of all the animals showing their strength and then the man came and showed his strength and the animals said they did not know what he was doing. Then he got a spear and hurt elephant!

On Friday I will not be doing much at all. I will just be hanging out at home and maybe playing with friends. 

By: Morgan

Beautiful Remembrance Day artwork by 1T, 3G, and 5W!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Wasney I really liked the poppy art it was amazing





By Brogan

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Wasney
I loved to poppy art, I thought it was so fun! and I love that trick where you use blue pastel and then brush it with your finger it looks so cool