Friday, September 09, 2016

And with that, the first week is done!

Friday Afternoon writing job! What a
busy first week!
We have had a fantastic first week of Grade 5! I am really enjoying this group of students so far! We have had loads of fun getting to know one another AND working together! We did a very challenging team building activity today with only pipe-cleaners! One of the best moments happened when Carter Grace shared a Dolly Parton song (Working 9 to 5) and all the girls danced at the front of the room this morning! It was so adorable! Carter is really looking forward to going to the concert on Monday!

Hope you enjoy the video of some of the things we have done during our first week of school! I can't wait to see how our Name Art turns out! We'll keep you posted on Instagram!

Have a super weekend! And, don't forget "summer sharing" starts on Monday!

Ms. Wasney  :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ms. Wasney

I loved the video😍
I couldn't stop watching it!

It was so cool😎


- Katie

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Wasney,
how did you make this awesome video? it was so coooooooooooooool. I am blown away. :)

Lucas.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.wasney
I really loved the first day of school.
I also liked the first day of school
video you made.

Morgan